Happy FriYay! It's been awhile since I've done a "Dose of Delight". One of these days, I'll become one of those smart, organized bloggers that keep with a schedule.
Yeah....I wouldn't hold your breath.
Anyways, this seems like one of those week's where the world could use some good vibes and I don't know about you, but I always find that checking out pretty projects, inspirational homes, cute products, and fun tid-bits is a good way to take a breather from the uncertainty of the world.
Hope you enjoy this mini-round of favorite happenings from around the web this week!
YHL now has a podcast. Um...best news EVER! Man, I've missed these guys.
I tried out Stitch Fix for the first time recently and the stars must have been aligned because I met my one true love; the Portola Lace Detail blouse. (Incase you've been living under a rock, you can see what Stitch Fix is here). I'm by no means a fashion blogger, but maybe one day I'll share a whole post on my experience, in the meantime, I've been wearing the heck out of this dreamy blue top!
I highly recommend trying this service out at least once (you can even request the shirt below if you'd like!)
I always walk away from Jen's blog wanting to kick the crap out of our house's clutter!
I love her recent print and cut label tutorial.
Claws down, the cutest Papa Bear printable ever! Ha! See what I did there? Bear claws? #nerdalert
No seriously, these are adorable for Father's Day.
I have a newly found appreciation for these pots now!
Have a delightful weekend!
Psst..are we friends on Instagram, yet?
Last night I sacrificed myself and am letting you know what tag you accidently DO NOT want to search on IG! Friends don't let friends, search recklessly.
Last night I sacrificed myself and am letting you know what tag you accidently DO NOT want to search on IG! Friends don't let friends, search recklessly.











No comments