Father's Day Gift Guide

Are you in a pickle in regards to what to buy for Father’s day? I find that men in general are very difficult to shop for.  Can I get a hallelujah?  The good news is one quick browse of the net is enough to get the gift-giving juices flowing again!




For the grill master~Dry Spice Rubs from Cook Outside the Box

For the techie~ Ipad Dock and Charger from Miter Box

For the rocker~Guitar Pick with Leather Key Chain Case from Intentionally Me

For the brew master~ Beer Making Kits from William-Sonoma

What gift are you giving this year for Father’s Day?



2 comments

  1. Amen sista! Men are difficult to shop for! Great list of ideas though..I an gonna check them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius ideas!!! Especially the ipod dock and charger - my dad would love that!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top