Greek Yogurt: The Breakfast of Champions


I’ve been reading a lot about this Greek yogurt thing and how it’s a great source of calcium, aids in digestion, is packed with protein, blah, blah, blah. Who am I kidding? The only thing I remember is I read that a celebrity recently lost a lot of weight by eating Greek yogurt, the rest of this stuff I had to Google.  I decided to see what this Greek yogurt thing was all about; after all, this is the country that gave us Goddesses, so I’d pretty much eat seaweed if they told me to. I have to say it has actually become one of my favorite new things to eat! It is a little too tart to eat plain but a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup will fix that. The best part is I’ve been eating it for breakfast and it REALLY fills me up, which is great because then I don’t end up sucking down half the contents of my packed lunch before say…. 9:00am.  The yogurt can also be a healthier alternative to sour creme and certain fatty dips. Go ahead. Give it a try.   





Linking here:
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/
http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/
http://www.houseofhepworths.com/
http://thefrugalgirls.com/
http://www.littlebrickranch.com/
http://kbandwhitesnakeshome.blogspot.com/

4 comments

  1. I basically have some sort of variation of this for breakfast (sometimes snack) pretty much every day. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE Greek yogurt fan! Actually my whole family is. It is SOoo good for you. Your breakfast looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracked me up - I'm a sucker for trying pretty much anything that might help me lose even an ounce :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delish. We'd love you to share your recipe with us at
    Simply Delish.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top