Personalized Hand Stamped Necklace Giveaway with Intentionally Me

Happy Tuesday everyone! I’m excited to be back after my weeklong hiatus but you want to know what I am even more ecstatic about? GIVEAWAYS! I’m beyond thrilled that Intentionally Me, a shop that offers unique, custom jewelry, is here today to sponsor a giveaway exclusively for all you DN peeps.

This lovely shop, owned by the ever-so-kind Nayeli, offers a wide selection of beautiful personalized jewelry. She has everything from birthstone necklaces to sterling silver toggle bracelets. Well, today is your lucky day because Nayeli is offering you a chance at winning your own personalized hand stamped necklace!

{Giveaway: Win your own Personalized Hand Stamped Necklace!}

This beauty features a sterling silver washer that can be hand stamped with up to 4 names or personalize your necklace with a short quote or saying {space permitting}.

{Let me tell you it is much easier to photograph stationery than it is jewelry!}

I received my necklace last week and am absolutely head over heels in love with it! I had the famous Dean Martin song title “That’s amore” stamped onto my necklace. It was a song that my late Italian grandfather use to always sing to my grandmother as he would sneak up behind her while she was washing dishes. It always reminds me of my childhood.  My birthstone along with my husbands hangs in the middle of the charm.

{Excuse the picture.....this was taken literally minutes after
spending 5 hours in the car traveling for work!}

I’ve worn my necklace everyday since I got it.  I am a huge fan of sterling silver and you can tell Nayeli puts a lot of love into her work.  One of my favorite things about the necklace besides the fact that it is high quality and unique to me is the length of the chain; it’s perfect! So many times I waste money on necklaces only for the charm to sit and hide under the top of my shirt. I can tell you this necklace has quickly became one of my faves!

So here's the 8 easy ways to enter! The more you do the better your chances of winning! Please leave a comment for each individual entry.

Required Entry
    1. Visit Intentionally Me and leave a comment below on what your favorite item is in the shop.
    Additional entries: {Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry!}
    2. Become a fan of Intentionally Me on Facebook .  Say “hi” while you there and let her know you were sent by Delightfully Noted!
    3. Follow Intentionally Me on Twitter @intentionally4u
    4. Follow Intentionally Me on Pininterest.
    5. Add Intentionally Me to your Etsy favorites.
    6. Add Intentionally Me's store to your Etsy Circle.
    7. Click on the 'facebook like' button at the bottom left on the store home page. {This is different than becoming a FB fan!}
    8. Become a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook. If you are already a fan leave a comment below telling me so!
    *Please be sure to leave a way for me to contact you in your comment if you post anonymously!! *Your comment is your entry so don't forget to leave it!
    *Winner will be announced here on Monday , October 24th.  *Entries must be submitted by 8:00am central time Monday, October 24th. *Winner will be selected by Random.org



Listing here:






171 comments

  1. I like the tiny initial tag and the sterling silver washer!
    -Erica Koppers

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and #7...I want to win! HA!
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Hand Stamped Jewelry, Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace - Simplicity Family Circle of Love Washer Deluxe!

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now a fan of Intentionally me on facebook and said you sent me! :)

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hearted Intentionally Me on etsy! katy010305

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added Intentionally Me to my etsy circle! katy010305

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following Intentionally Me on twitter! KatyLMA

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following Intentionally Me on Pinterest! Katy A.

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of Delightfully Noted on facebook! Katy A.

    thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the personalized guitar pick...perfect for my son. I also love the Blessed necklace with the cross charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really cute. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the duo charm pendant, it's hard to choose though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i added intentionally me to my etsy circle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this one my 25th wedding anniversary was a year ago we could not afford anything. this would be perfect.

    Hand Stamped Anniversary Necklace - Personalized Sterling Silver Jewelry - My Anniversary Deluxe (Limited Edition)
    http://freestuff.tipjunkie.com/go/?id=827617

    babitababita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fan of Intentionally Me on Facebook

    babitababita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the My Special Two necklace.

    rebecca.nvcl (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following Intentionally Me on Twitter @intentionally4u

    as zbabita5

    babitababita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. fan of Delightfully on Facebook.

    babitababita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Blessed necklace with the cross is beautiful! What a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Hand Stamped Mommy Jewelry, Sterling Silver Personalized Necklace - Triple Family Cup

    ReplyDelete
  21. Intentionally Me is a part of my, mamazcreations, etsy circle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Intentionally Me is one of my, mamazcreations, "favorite" shops on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I used the "like" button on Intentionally Me's etsy homepage!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, I love the "Sterling Silver Hand Stamped Mommy Washer Custom Neckalce - Medium Family Circle of Love". Everything you create is beautiful!!!
    sweetkjodesigns@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. new FB friend of Intentionally Me. Very cool jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. new follower and from your shop I love the 'Personalized Family Stationery Modern Border.' gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You got a new favorite on Etsy now too---LOVEEEEEEE the mommy necklace! may have to treat myself one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am IN LOVE with the Mommy bracelet! I even pinned it on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE the hand stamped anniversary necklace!!!

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm already a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook! It's how I even heard about this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now Following Nayeli (sorry if I butchered her name! eekk!) on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the family tree necklace.
    jamieadkins@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Personalized Jewelry Sterling Silver Family Tree Pendant - Our Family!
    dmb161@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i add intentionally me on my Etsy favorites !

    ReplyDelete
  35. i add intentionally me on etsy circle !

    ReplyDelete
  36. my favorite item is : Guitar Pick key
    for my daddy love !

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the personalized stamped anniversary necklace
    anissacoupons(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. liked and said hello to internationally
    anissacoupons(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. favorited on etsy
    anissacoupons(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. clicked the like button, i am an gooch
    anissacoupons(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the anniversary necklace, and the sassy heart with the pearl necklace. I've been wanting one of these since I saw them with my girls names on them. I love it!

    sarahallen1 [a] centurytel [.] net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the Family Stack of 5 Petite - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello =)

    i love the Hand Stamped Mommy Jewelry - Personalized Layered Sterling Silver Necklace - Family Stack of Five Petite

    nadoxie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Now following on Twitter! I love the Family Circle of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i'm a fan of intentionally Me on facebook as :Nada moon

    nadoxie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i follow intentionally Me on twitter as @thegirlnada

    nadoxie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. hii
    i love Hand Stamped Mommy Jewelry - Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace - Square Name Tag Deluxe
    email: vite-fait@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. fb fan as: sarah sweet
    fllowes you on twitter as: @FaitSarah
    email: vite-fait@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i'm a fan of intentionally Me on facebook as: sarah sweet

    ReplyDelete
  50. i clicked on facebook like
    email: vite-fait@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. > Followed Intentionally Me on Pininterest

    gb.demure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like Intentionally Me on FB, and I said hi on their wall as Laura Knudsen.

    My email is on my blog:
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow Intentionally Me on Pinterest as Laura Knudsen.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I "liked" the bottom left of the stores webpage!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Added store to my favorite: Carla -LibraryMosaic

    cjmfnobrega AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Added store to my circles: Carla - LibraryMosaic

    cjmfnobrega AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the favorite quote keychain!

    hrfarley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. mommy bracelet
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really like the My Favorite Phrase Key Chain - Aluminum dog tag Hand Stamped Keychain! Suits me perfectly!

    jnkmailbx(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the my favorite phrase keychain:)

    ReplyDelete
  62. gustosa giveaways like Intentionally Me on fb
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  63. @gustosagiveaway following @intentionally4u on twitter
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  64. gustosa added intentionally me on etsy favorites
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  65. gustosa added intentionally me on etsy circle
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  66. gustosa giveaways already following you on fb
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  67. gustosa giveaways like the etsy shop
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  68. gustosa giveaways like intentionally me on pininterest.
    gustosagiveaways atymaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the Family Tree one, it's so beautiful!! :)

    helpfulhousewife at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I added Internationally Me to my etsy favorites

    helpfulhousewife at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Added Internationally Me to my Etsy Circle.

    helpfulhousewife at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I really like the mixed metal layered pendant:
    Family layered keepsake - Personalized Hand Stamped pendant Mixed metal with Sterling Silver necklace.
    wendyhatton(at)yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have added the shop to my etsy circle
    wendyhatton(at)yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  74. I have clicked the 'facebook like' button on the shops home page.
    wendyhatton(at)yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  75. Added to Etsy favorites

    2bufa4u at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  76. I fb liked on etsy page

    2bufa4u at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love Mommy Washer Hand Stamped Personalized Sterling Silver Necklace - Simplicity Family Circle of Love
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like Intentionally Me on Facebook: Olesia Flegka
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I added Intentionally Me to my Etsy favorites. Etsy ID: MelissaLulu
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I added Intentionally Me to my circle on Etsy: MelissaLulu
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. i like Delightfully Noted on Facebook: Olesia Flegka
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm a fan of Intentionally Me on facebook - Itin Bique Calvo

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002707209588

    itinbcalvo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. love the handstamped mommy necklace

    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. tw her as jacksondeb
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. etsy favorite
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. etsy circle debijackson
    debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Personalized Sterling Silver Jewelry - Big Family Stack
    mframe00@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love the Hand Stamped Necklace, Personalized Sterling Silver Flat Name Tag with Swarovski Crystal Birthstone!

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Follow Intentionally Me on Twitter @aikchien

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Add Intentionally Me to my Etsy favorites - bloomingblossom

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. My favorite is the Hand Stamped Remembrance Necklace - Forever in my heart 2nd edition.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hello!!

    I really like your Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace. It is so beautiful.

    e-mail: ai.arita@citromail.hu

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow intentionally4u's twitter as missmorcoska

    ai.arita@citromail.hu

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love the anniversary necklace!

    stephanie.rutledge@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like this necklace the best: http://www.etsy.com/listing/80832000/personalized-mommy-necklace-sterling

    The Happy Wife/Danielle
    ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow intentionally4u on Twitter

    The Happy Wife/Danielle
    ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow Intentionally4u on pinterest

    The Happy Wife/Danielle
    ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

    ReplyDelete
  98. LOVE this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/71540316/hand-stamped-jewelry-personalized

    I want one for my mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love the toggle bracelet joyfulcooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like the Handstamped Mommy Necklace with the Sterling Silver Family Tree Pendant! So beautiful!

    megnate at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow @intentionally4u on twitter as zaira_faith

    megnate at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like the dog bone tag!

    unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Personalized Hand Stamped Heart - Sterling Silver Heart Washer neckalce - Love Heart with Birthstones LOVE IT!

    fizzyizzy98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow Intentionally Me on Facebook, as Despina Vnt

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  105. i really like the butterfly necklace. too cute.

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I LOVE the personalized sterling silver anniversary necklaces with the initials and date on top — beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  107. love the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Personalized Jewelry Sterling Silver Family Tree Pendant - Our Family

    sswpss at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love the .Sterling Silver Toggle Bracelet with birthstone!

    debyeo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow intentionallyme on Twitter - dspdavey.

    debyeo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I think the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace is pretty

    cyclona66 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I liked the IntentionallyMe Page
    crystal marie

    ReplyDelete
  112. What an amazing giveaway! I adore the domed nametag. Yay for giveaways!!

    Have a fun weekend!

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love the "Personalized Heart Necklace - Hand Stamped Sterling Silver jewelry - Close to me"

    roniros (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. hearted etsy shop (as BeadsByRoni)

    roniros (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Such beautiful jewelry! I added Intentionally Me to my favorites on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  116. I also added Nayeli to my circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. my favourite item is the "Tiny Initial Tag Necklace"! thanks for the giveaway! my email: andnowitslight at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I love the Mommy necklace/silver family tree pendant. It's such a unique twist! LOVE IT!

    allison underscore b underscore rose at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I'm following Intentionally Me on Pinterest
    Allison Reetz Rose

    allison underscore b underscore rose at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I've added Intentionally Me to my favorites on Etsy (timeandagainshop)

    allison underscore b underscore rose at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I've clicked on the FB like button on Intentionally Me's Etsy Page
    (Allison Reetz Rose/timeandagainshop)

    allison underscore b underscore rose at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I am a fan of Delightfully Noted on FB (Allison Reetz Rose)

    allison underscore b underscore rose at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I like how simple and beautiful the Tiny Flat Initial Tag is. I love it. ambrerose at(aol) dot(com)

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'm not a mommy, but this one's my favorite: http://www.etsy.com/listing/77888461/sterling-silver-mommy-necklace-hand

    zanniplainjanefashion[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Added Intentionally Me as a favorite on Etsy as zanniplainjane!

    zanniplainjanefashion[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Added Intentionally Me to my circle as zanniplainjane!

    zanniplainjanefashion[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  127. From Intentionally Me, I really like the Hand Stamped Personalized Mommy Necklace - Sterling Silver.

    Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity. ~Pauline

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am a fan of yours on Facebook. My Facebook ID is Pauline Milner Pike.

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Love the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Personalized Sterling Silver Layered Jewelry - Family Triple Stack Necklace
    brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Added Intentionally Me to my Etsy favorites
    brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Add Intentionally Me's store to my Etsy Circle
    brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Clicked on the 'facebook like' button at the bottom left
    brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. All ready a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook
    brendawitherspoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I'm torn between my two favorites: the flat initial tag necklace or the sterling silver family tree Mommy necklace. (I know I'm mangling those names, but I love those necklaces.)

    What a lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I added Intentionally Me to my etsy favorites. etsy name: wordygirl

    ReplyDelete
  136. I absolutely love "Intentionally Me" and all of Nayeli's work! I've been a fan of hers, and have had "Intentionally Me" as a favourite and circledf, on Etsy for quite some time now. In August I bought the "triple stacked family name pendant" necklace for my mom for her birthday and had her 3 new grandbabies names put on it. My mom and I were both extremely pleased and blown away by Nayeli's work! So that necklace was definitely a favourite. But for myself personally, I think it comes down to the "Personalized Vertical Sterling Silver Name tag Neckalce" or the "personalized Sterling Silver Circular Disc Name Tag". I also think the white pearl really adds to the glamour and delicacy of the pendants!
    ~ Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  137. I became a fan of "Intentionally Me" on Facebook and let her know that I was sent by "Delightfully Noted"!
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  138. I'm following "Intentionally Me" on Twitter.
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'm following "Intentionally Me" on Pintrest, which I'm pretty excited about!
    ~Brandi (angel_for_god40@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  140. 5) I've added "Intentionally Me" to my favourites on Etsy.
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  141. 6) I've added the "Intentionally Me" store to my circles on Etsy.
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  142. 7) I've Clicked on the 'facebook like' button at the bottom left on the "Intentionally Me" store home page.
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  143. 8) I've become a fan of "Delightfully Noted" on Facebook.
    ~Brandi ( angel_for_god40@hotmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  144. I love the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I like Intentionally Me on Facebook.

    {facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow Intentionally Me on Pininterest.

    My Pinterest Name is Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I "HEART" IntentionallyMe on Etsy

    My Etsy ID is: ultraviolet3

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I Added Intentionally Me's store to my Etsy Circle.

    My Etsy ID is: ultraviolet3

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like you on Facebook.

    {facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}

    littleumbrella (at) wow (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  150. like intentionally me on facebook
    Ruth Mayer Hill

    ReplyDelete
  151. added intentionally me to etsy favorites
    ruthhill74

    ReplyDelete
  152. liked etsy shop by clicking the like button on etsy page
    http://www.facebook.com/ArmadaVolya/posts/186185034795134

    ReplyDelete
  153. liked delightfully noted on FB
    armada@armadasartcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Following intentionally me on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  155. My would like to get my mom the Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Personalized Sterling Silver - All because of Love mommy heart wahser with birthstones

    cyclona66 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Do I get extra credit for entering to win the necklace on ALL the ways you have listed on the website?? LMAO
    Your things are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  157. the anniversary necklace with the rings are absolutely gorgeous!


    Cerena-Leigh
    Luckycldh(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Hi, I love all of her stuff, but I really like the ones that can be for grandmas! With the grandkids names and birthstone charms!!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Said hi to Intentionally Me and told them you sent me!!

    rrperkins3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Clicked the "like" button!!

    rrperkins3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Became a Fan of Delightfully Noted!! Cute things!!

    rrperkins3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top