I'm sharing my printable Valentine's Day labels just in case you are looking for some simple but sweet ideas for grandma, a teacher, or a neighbor. You can use these "spread the love" labels I created {you know how I love a good, cheesy pun!} on kitchen jars like jelly & homemade butter.
Download free labels here.
Print on label paper or regular paper & use double sided tape to adhere to jars.
Enjoy!
Love to hear if you get any use out of the these.
Print on label paper or regular paper & use double sided tape to adhere to jars.
Enjoy!
Love to hear if you get any use out of the these.
Linking here:
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/
http://jaimelyn11.blogspot.com/
http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/
http://thefrugalgirls.com/2012/01/craft-blogs.html
http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/
http://tatertotsandjello.com/
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/



This is really adorable! You always do such a great job! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love cheesy puns! This printable is perfect. What kind of a jar do you have the label on? It looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! This is a great idea for neighbors or teachers!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteyour newest follower :)
http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com
That's adorable! I love it! And I love all these printables you're offering nowadays. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun!!!! And I love that pun :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to my Valentine Link Party, Jennifer! I always love all of your creations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower to your blog and I already love it! Very delightful indeed :)
Megan @ Storybook Love Affair
This is such a cute idea! I’m hosting a Valentine theme linky party starting tonight at 11:30. Would love it if you came by and linked up! www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Awwwww, I just love that! So cute!
ReplyDeletedude you are so talented! I LOVE this idea!
ReplyDeletexo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com
Love the label!! Thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteAww! I love printables! I almost did something very close to this! This is great!! Thanks for linking up with us for the Find Some Love Fest!
ReplyDeleteAll The Love In The Universe
Digger