A.L. Designs Earring Giveaway

If jewelry is a girl's best friend then one of you lucky gals is about to score yourself a new chum! Meet A.L. Designs; a handmade jewelry shop filled with one of kind designs.
Adrine the founder of A.L. Designs specializes in mixed media jewelry be it clay, metal or resin.  She enjoys creating designs of certain themes such as fairies, mermaid, angels, fantasy, nature & Asian miniature food {Mmmmm.......food. Yes, even fake food makes my hungry}.  Most of her materials are imported from oversea and are of high quality plating. As you can see, jewelry making is a real passion for Adrine!
Above are just some of my favorite pieces of hers.


Lately, Adrine has been busy working on personalized jewelry with fairy themes, smart phone accessories, & new ear cuffs. You can check out her full collection here  or view more pieces in the A.L. Design Etsy shop. My favorite part about her shop is that all the charms are painted & sealed by her. If you're a regular around these parts then you know how much of a fan I am of the handmade world so that is why I even more excited that Adrine has so kindly offered up a pair of her earrings for FREE for one of you lucky peeps! Fist-bomb to that.
The prize up for grabs are these lovely vintage style red flower garden earrings.

Now for the 4-1-1 on how to win them!

There are 4 ways to win!
 Entries: {Make sure to leave a seperate
comment for each entry!}
*Like A.L. Design on Facebook & leave a comment below.

*Become a follower of this here bloggity-blog & leave a comment that you did so.
*Follow A.L. Design on Twitter & leave a comment below.

Already a fan {high five!}? Tell me below!

*Open to US & International Residents
*There will be no exchanges for the winning piece
*Please be sure to leave a way for me to contact
you in your comment if you post anonymously!!
*Your comment is your entry so don't forget to leave it!
*Entries must be submitted no later than
12:00am central time Monday, March 19th.
*Winner will be selected by random.org & announced
here on Wednesday, March 21st.


The Giveaway Gallery

46 comments

  1. I am a gfc follower
    gfc: mojemakaze
    mojemakaze@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "like" Delightfully Noted on Facebook as Moje Makaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. im now a blog follower
    gfc: jel

    punkme15 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like A.L. Design on Facebook
    FB: Sunshine's Fashion
    ruth_jagers@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow A.L. Design on Twitter
    TW: @Lebi85
    ruth_jagers@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Become a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook
    FB: Sunshine's Fashion
    ruth_jagers@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am already a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook: Olesia Flegka
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Adrine on twitter! Im @LisaCipollone :)

    lisacip@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like A.L. Design on Facebook - Lucky-Angel And-Giveaways

    juletchka78(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow A.L. Design on Twitter as @yulya_shenka

    juletchka78(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook as Lucky-Angel And-Giveaways

    juletchka78(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Like A.L. Design on Facebook as Despina Vnt

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Already a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook as Despina Vnt

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow via GFC as deb_oro

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Become a follower
    GFC: Skye
    Email: cloudlovely@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Become a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook
    FB: Skye Kumi
    Email: cloudlovely@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Follow A.L. Design on Twitter (dakha)

    ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

    ReplyDelete
  18. GFC: Sekhmet

    email: Bas7e7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow A.L. Design on Twitter.

    uula027@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook.

    uula027@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Become a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook
    FB: Joss Alvarado
    Email: lines2005@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm already a fan of Delightfully Noted on facebook *high five* lol
    (same name)

    megnate at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. GFC: Selmica Kiki
    e-mail: selmicak3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like A.L. Design on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sweepstakelover

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like Delightfully Noted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sweepstakelover

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow your blog via email!

    clctaube @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on Facebook! @Lori taube

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a fan of Delightfully Noted on facebook! (as Caitlin N)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a fan of AL Designs on facebook! (as caitlin n)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow Ald3signs on twitter! (as sparklepants 13)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ah, gotta love vintage style pieces!

    GFC follower of yours (Birgit)
    danaan at gmx dot at

    ReplyDelete
  32. FB fan of your yours (Birgit Lehner)

    danaan at gmx dot at

    ReplyDelete
  33. this is one amazing contest!the prize looks so attractive!

    bohemian_sin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    becomed a fan on fb as madalina bibi

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a gfc follower as eugenia g


    bohemian_sin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I Like A.L. Design on Facebook as Blogul cu Hainutze

    blogulcuhainutze(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm a Facebook fan of Delightfully Noted (Blogul cu Hainutze)

    blogulcuhainutze(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your stuff is beautiful, I adore the necklace on the top set! SO cute! I liked the FB page
    daisydayz25 at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Like A.L. Design on Facebook - Cynthia M Richardson

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  39. i wrote about your giveaway here http://vk.com/wall21387124_1476
    this is my email visualwork3000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fanned Delightfully Noted on Facebook! Love the piece with the owl, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following your blog as kiss_shani on GFC

    kiss_shani(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Following A.L. Design on Twitter as ButterfliesSky

    kiss_shani(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Liked Delightfully noted on FB as Shani Smet

    kiss_shani(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top