Free Printable Bunny Tail Easter Tags

I'm continuing on with some more tush talkin today. ONLY because I didn't attract enough creep-o-philes through the search engines yesterday with all my butt blabbering {seriously, remind me again why I don't lock myself away in some panic room?}. Yesterday I shared the bunny tail treat cups I put together for my nieces & nephew. Well, today I am sharing a little Easter gift with you. 
Free printable bunny tail tags!

 I created these bunny tail tags to coordinate with the little treat cups but I couldn't just keep them all to myself because like I always say, "sharing is caring". Can you tell I got alot of gold stars when I was in grade school?


Download your free printable tags here.

Print on regular cardstock, cut, & tag something. Perhaps your cat.

Glue on a little cotton craft ball for the tail if you are really ambitious
 {found mine at the Dollar Store}.



Hope you enjoy your little Easter treat because the turbo size chocolate bunny {seriously, are those things on steroids?} I originally got you melted in the car, ahem, yeah that's what happened.
*Quickly wiping chocolate mustache off*.

As always love to hear if you get any use out of my printables!


8 comments

  1. Jennifer you crack me up! THanks for the printable, too! It is adorable!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...those are just adorable! Thanks for the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these! Thanks for making it easier for us to have cute little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are the cutest! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be a crazy request, but is there any way I can get a custom saying on these? Or a way to change it myself? I'm having a bunny birthday party and I'd like them to say: "Cecilia is so glad you "hopped" over!" and I can't find anything I like, except this!:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, can you email me at delightnoted@yahoo.com? I see you are a "no-reply" blogger so I can't respond to you. Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top