The Mod Mobile Fun & Modern Auto Accessory Giveaway {Blogiversary Bash}

I am like "tinkle my pants" excited about today's blogiversay bash giveaway!!!
Back when I was a newbie on Etsy I remember The Mod Mobile shop being one of my first favorite stores to stalk.  I even shared my love for the shop's variety of modern car accessories & litter bags about a year ago in one of my Friday Dose of Delight post.

Seriously, have you ever seen such darn good looking trash bags?

Each bag is handmade & features a fully adjustable strap allowing you to place it over your stick shift or hang it from the back of your headrest.
Clever, right? 
 What's even more amazeballs is that you can coordinate the bags to
match with these chic & modern visor tissue cases! Seriously, how can you not keep your car clean with fun details like this?

Well guess what lovelies?

Allyson, the genius behind the The Mod Mobile, is offering one LUCKY winner a

Seriously pals, I am like sweating ENVY bullets over here I am sooooooo JEALOUS!!

So hop to it! Enter below through Rafflecopter.

Giveaway ends Tuesday, May 8th.
Winner will be announced Monday, May 14th.

Make sure to check out all the current giveaways in the sidebar!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pin It

36 comments

  1. Super cute - what a great concept. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Patchwork and Lace pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, I love the lattice and spades designs. (Actually, I really like the hippy wallflowers, but since my husband and I share a car I suspect he'd veto that one...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the Maize (Pale Pink) pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome- I need one of these. This is my fav: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61895973/auto-trash-car-litter-bag-lattice-yellow
    lguilboATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Big Blooms pattern

    Etsy Suzie B

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the black damask - simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now, I'm loving the Ripples pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the vibrant rings trash bag :) Hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sky wallflower pattern is probably my most fave. So hard to choose though, they are all adorable! thriftyandfabulous at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Auto Trash - Car Litter Bag - Damask (pink)one.

    Caroline
    coolwhip715 (at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i do really like the wallflowers- sky blue

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Hippy Wallflowers! Very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Tokyo Swirl, but my daughters would love the peace signs pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so great! My favorite is the multi dot pattern. It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. like the black fabric w/ white circles
    gkuroda(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Rings (brown)
    etsy name:ligata

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite is this one
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/84178571/auto-trash-car-litter-bag-damask-black

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Auto Trash - Car Litter Bag - Fuzzy Stripes pattern.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the Ripples (pastel)
    ashleykayjohnson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm liking the red wallflower, but I might change it to something hubby can put up with!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love wallflowers, sky blue. But seriously, they are all great and I kept thinking they'd make perfect gifts.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one as we go by "The Zoo". Tinkling over here as well. Hope I win as our car is always a mess (we travel 6 months a year with animals and kids) and the patterns are SO adorable (I could pick 10+)!

    journeysofthezoo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. cara
    kckts@msn.com
    I like the black with white circles!

    ReplyDelete
  25. krisj_27@hotmail.com

    I seriously LOVE this idea!!! So cute! My favorite is http://www.etsy.com/listing/84178066/auto-trash-car-litter-bag-wallflowers

    ReplyDelete
  26. great ides the auto sneeze :)

    I like http://www.etsy.com/listing/61950629/auto-trash-car-litter-bag-honeycomb

    sieteinvitaciones@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the pink damask pattern....but I'd be super excited to have any of them!!

    epplenik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like Woodgrain and Rings (Brown)!

    Thanks...love these!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love the Auto Trash - Car Litter Bag - Eiffel Tower
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/74850216/auto-trash-car-litter-bag-eiffel-tower
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. my fav is Car Litter Bag - Lattice (yellow)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love this... love the lattice

    ReplyDelete
  32. floral punch
    robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really can't pick btw
    **Auto Trash - Car Litter Bag - 2D Zoo (blue)
    and
    **Auto Trash - Car Litter Bag - Owls
    They're both super cute!

    wizardnita AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top