Looking for the quickest, little DIY ever?
Make yourself a jewelry tray.
Find yourself a cute little plate.
Then find yourself a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker.
Kidding......you just need a candestick holder not a maker.
And the butcher and baker aren't neccessary either.
Unless they happen to have the strong bonding glue that you also need for this project.
Now I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence with this little DIY but now you just glue the plate to the top of your candlestick holder.
Load a couple heavy books on top to weigh the plate down until the glue dries.
Seriously, easiest project I have done to date! So much so that
I am ashamed that I am even labeling this post a "tutorial".
Please forgive me.
Isn't this plate so cool & chic?
It was a $3 find at Michaels.
How do you strore your jewelry?

LOVE this! I am all about the simple projects right now...and I LOVE that plate. Isn't E6000 the greatest thing ever??
ReplyDeleteTonii
You always crack me up! This is really cute. I store my bracelets on a candlestick holder my husband made in jr. High. He wouldn't let me get rid of it so I figured that was the only way it would get used ha ha! Heather
ReplyDeletelove this!! i make cake stands this way but not sure why i ever thought to do a jewelry display. love the plate you found at michaels
ReplyDeletelove your humor and love the plate! I am all about simple DIYs...at least half of mine say "it's quick,simple, and cheap!" somewhere in the post, lol...
ReplyDeleteI just had these in my cart at Michaels and took them out because I couldnt decide what I would use them for. I hope when I go back they have them. Thanks for sharing your tutorial.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Quick and easy and cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is a craft even I could do :-) Lovin' that plate!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and so simple!! Definitely need to make something to organize my jewelry - this might be just the thing.
ReplyDeletequick & easy projects are my favorite kind (apparently I have no attention span, lol) I love the super cute plate you found!
ReplyDeleteI love how bright and fun this is. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marcie @ I Gotta Try That