Friday's Dose of Delight| 2.6.2015

Hey there! Hope you had a great week. How is it already Friday? Not that I'm complaining but the past week has flown by! 


Here's a few things that caught my eye this week.



Amber, over at Damask Love, created one of the most creative spaces I have ever laid my eyeballs on.
Seriously, how cute is this little balcony play space?

Please pin from original source here 




This week I was referred to this cool site called Peek.
 I promise it's not some weird, peeping Tom porn site.
If you're not a blogger or you don't own your own website you're probably going to want to skip to #3 but for the rest of you, check this out! You submit your url and in return you can get a random person to review your site for free. You can learn a lot about how user friendly your navigation is, insight on your branding, and so on. A random guy from the UK reviewed my site. I may or may not have been too caught up in his accent to pay attention to his review. Just sayin'.

Check the site out here

I absolutely adore this new print from Dear Lillie.

Original source here



I need to get my hands on a few of these toy storage paper bags from Tellkiddo.
Pretty nifty if you ask me!

Original source here



I wish these cute pjs would go on sale!
I mean I don't even spend $42 on my own sleepwear (hello, stained 1999 high school dance squad t-shirts) but they are adorable!

Original source here.


Have a delightful weekend!! I hope to make some more progress in the playroom.
I wish I could say "and to catch up on sleep" but a certain little boy would NEVER let that happen!


1 comment

Back to Top