Happy National Craft Month: Win a Michaels Gift Card!


Yahoo! Happy National Craft Month!
This year actually marks 21 years of makers celebrating National Craft Month, which was started by the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA).


How should one celebrate this month-long event?
I don't know about you, but I've got hundreds of crafty/DIY pins collecting dust on my Pinterest boards that I've been meaning to try.  Why not mark off one or two items on your project to-do list this month? 
To give you an ol' kick in the bootay, I'm sharing the gift of creativity by giving one lucky winner a $25 gift card to Michaels! Woo hoo!


Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
Good luck!



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Shared with friends here:
 Giveaway Promote

23 comments

  1. You know I want this! Ooh baby I love Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do jewelry but i love painting too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently trying to organize and put all my old family photos into a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and my daughter are making dad a scrapbook.

    traytray2313 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make some creepy Halloween dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband want to learn to silk screen t-shirts. This would be a great start for his idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am currently crocheting a minion hat and my next project is a tea cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am working on a crocheted blanket for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to make frames for my kids pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to win this gift card to start a new knitting project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am working on a doctor who terrarium. I need to get plants that looks like they come from an alien world for it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm currently working on an knit & crochet afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter in law is very crafty and loves everything Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to do a front door wreath soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to knit an afghan for my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to put new felt on the bottoms of some candlesticks. Not much of a project.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are doing hand and foot print gifts of our baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am making a scrapbook of the grand-kids for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I plan on making surprise balls for the whole family for Christmas. Since that'll be at least 15 people I'm going to have to start soon collecting the stuff needed for it, as it'll be a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun to have a giveaway! I hope to make something crafty for Easter....we'll see?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top