Shabby Apple Giveaway {You've Made Santa's Nice List!}

So Christmas has come a little early here at Delightfully Noted thanks to the lovely on-line boutique, Shabby Apple! I’ve spent one too many hours browsing this site’s lovely collection of vintage jewelry and women’s dresses. Here are a few of my favorite items I’d love to find underneath my Christmas tree…. {hint, hint Mr Hubby!}


Okay, who am I kidding? Why wait till Christmas? This women’s black dress would be so fab & chic for all your holiday soirees!

 
I promise Santa as far as anyone knows I’ve been good this year {disregard that fit I threw Thanksgiving morning! } and good girls deserve vintage rings like this one!


Did you know Shabby Apple also has a little girl’s dress line as well? So cute! Check 'em out!

Sooooo…..now on to the exciting part! Shabby Apple has so generously offered you, one of my delightful peeps, a chance at winning this gorgeous gold feather necklace!! OH. I'M SO JEALOUS.

 {Win this Gold Feather Necklace!}

So here’s the 4-1-1 on how you can win this gem:

Please leave a comment for each individual entry.

 Required Entry

“Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook and then leave me a comment below saying you did so.     

Additional entries: {Make sure to leave a seperate 
comment for each entry!}

*Follow the Delightfully Noted blog. Already, a follower {fist pumping!}, leave a comment telling me so.

*Become a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook
Already a fan? Tell me below!

Are we already tweeting buds? You know what to do!


*Open to US residents only
*There will be no exchanges for the winning piece of jewelry
*Please be sure to leave a way for me to contact 
you in your comment if you post anonymously!!
*Your comment is your entry so don't forget to leave it!
*Entries must be submitted no later than
12:00am central time Saturday, December 3rd.
*Winner will be selected by random.org & announced 
here on Monday , December 5th. 

Still Christmas shopping? Mention coupon code “delightfully10off 
for a special 10% off discount on all orders.
Expires 30 days from now.

Good luck!




25 comments

  1. I follow the Delightfully Noted blog... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! fan of shabby apple on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i follow delightfully noted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny that we both posted this today! I'm excited that now I have a chance to win! :) I like Shabby Apple on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already "like" Shabby Apple. Even though in non-Facebook speak I LOVE Shabby Apple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of Delightfully Noted on Facebook. :) It's the bombdiggity. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fb fan
    of
    shabby apple
    pamela j

    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fb fan

    pamela j

    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Delightfully Noted on fb! Thanks!
    saltsnmore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Shabby Apple on FB!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following Delightfully Noted via GFC as Mercedes!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following Delightfully Noted via GFC as Mercedes!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following Delightfully Noted via GFC as Mercedes!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following Delightfully Noted via GFC as Mercedes!

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, please forgive the multiple comments above! My computer froze up. (I also liked Delightfully Noted on FB!)

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fist Pump! I already follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaaaand I already like you on BF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Shabby Apple on FB`Deb S


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top